Tucker Max

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
my friend poland told me about this sight.
Tucker Max
this guy lives like every man wishes he could, then tell the world about it. its some funny shit. check out the stories.

this is actually funny, I have a friend who is JUST LIKE THIS, to a T. He's either in Scottsdale or Lubbock (Lulloch? Bulloch?) Texas.

He's irish, on the run from the police, and he can fuckin drink like an animal.

the buttsex one is fucken almost as rediculous as the subaru video :lol:

Lubbock.

I've read a bit of Tucker Max from years ago... he really is a serious asshole. The blogs that he hosts are pretty funny though.

Yeah, I went through my Tucker phase about a year ago too. I'll mirror Cal's comment that he is a serious asshole, and add to it by including that he is also a shit head. I mean its funny when reading the stories, but when you think that the shit that he does is done to actual people, it puts a bit of a damper on things. For me at least.
If you can get over that though, its still some funny shit. Looked for the tardblog, but i dont think its there anymore.

:lmao:

While he is an asshole, this shit is just too funny.

Check out the absinthe one.

Originally posted by Guy@Sep 14 2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I went through my Tucker phase about a year ago too. I'll mirror Cal's comment that he is a serious asshole, and add to it by including that he is also a shit head. I mean its funny when reading the stories, but when you think that the shit that he does is done to actual people, it puts a bit of a damper on things. For me at least.
If you can get over that though, its still some funny shit. Looked for the tardblog, but i dont think its there anymore.
[post=554780]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

TardBlog has a dash in it now. http://www.tard-blog.com Nothing new though.

0-star (aka, Wildebeast): The lowest of the low. A 1-star (common-stock pig) with a terrible personality qualifies as a Wildebeast. They should all be put to sleep. This is that loud, disgusting fat girl in the bar that smokes, orders complicated drinks and then spills them on everyone, and is generally just so annoying that you have to actively restrain yourself from kicking her in the crotch and stomping on her throat until she drowns on her own blood. There is no insult too mean or crude for her, and basic human rights do not apply to her.

hahaha

Yeah, very disturbing... I should have listened to the warning and stopped.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2005, 07:49 PM
he's named "Poland?"

Interesting.
[post=554625]Quoted post[/post]​

thats his last name, but everyone calls him by it.

“Unless the mascot is ‘I’m going to knock this girl unconscious and anally-fist her,’ he didn’t go to Austin High.” He still hasn’t forgiven me.

holy shit, this web site is gonna get me fired...
i keep busting out into laughter, like tears rolling down my cheeks laughter...

everyone is looking at me funny, the girl here thinks i've gone insane...

I'm laughing so damned hard I'm crying.. The buttsex one is priceless...

i was just reading the charity auction story and holy shit

he mentioned 2100 for the summer associates and i thought wow, thats pretty bad for a whole summers work...

but no, its 2400 A FUCKING WEEK, and he wasn't even a lawyer at the time...

WHAT THE FUCK...?

He comes from money, he's always had money, Only poverty gives you a clue of how to behave around people.

When you're rich, you don't need to behave. Observe: The Kennedies. The Gottis.

Back