tuner toys?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrazyAzn

has anyone heard anything about there turbo manifolds? they have a 1 year replacement warrent along with a 4 year repair. . . sounds good and i think ive heard something about them before.

i ask this because there manifold are alot cheaper than other brands yet seem better than like ssautocrome and that other crap. . .675 vs 1000 for race ones

Tuner Toys have really good products, and from what i've seen they have great customer service as well.

Check these guys out: Home

They do a lot of work in the DSM community, and offer a lifetime warranty against cracking or any defects. If you call I'm sure they can rig something up.

I don't think they're a sponsor here...I know they sponsor - and regularly post - on dseries.org

I can't imagine how much it would cost to have a company that isn't big in the Honda crowd rig - or custom build - something up...especially when it doesn't look like they have a lot of experience with Hondas. I'd much rather go with a reputable brand that is well-known in the Honda community...

especially when the thread is asking about a certain brand, NOT a DSM shop that might be able to 'rig something up' to work.

Back