Tuning IN PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
I live in selinsgrove, PA and my car is in need of some serious tuning. I live about 40 minutes south of williamsport and and hour north of harrisburg any one have any ideas of a close place i could tow my car to to get it tuned?

Swanny i am looking in your direction.

Evans's Tuning:

* Hondata tune (s100/b, s200/b, s300): 500.00
* Hondata tune (Kpro, k100): 600.00
* NepTune tune (this includes the cost of the system): 600.00
* Power FC tune: 500.00
* FAST: 600.00
* Haltech: 700.00
* DFI: 700.00
* AEM (only on s2000 and non Hondas): 600.00
* AEM (NSX): 800.00

Does evans tune uberdata or chrome?

hey james, contact ian (gsrcrxsi) he knows his shit in tuning for uberdata and chrome. I am sure he can get you in the right direction or he is only 3 hours away :)

xenocron.com any good?

that j-k tuning seems like a good place i have a friend that uses mcnews for his hocus/mustang parts i am going to look in to that, thanks

xeno is good.

but 600 for neptune is a steal dude. thats with the software. and jeff is one of the top 5 tuners in the world. he tunes nearly all of full-race's cars.

XENOCRON is good, I can vouch for that...LOL

I know that John Kerr knows his stuff as well and of course Jeff Evans if you are baller and can wait until July for an opening.

Quoted post[/post]]
xeno is good.

but 600 for neptune is a steal dude. thats with the software. and jeff is one of the top 5 tuners in the world. he tunes nearly all of full-race's cars.

Back