Tuning question for my build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
you got z6 head components from comp? I thoght Zex made the z6 components for that engine (same company). Anyway, you will have some problems probably running rich, but other than that you shouldnt have too big of a problem, it just will not be running exactly the way you want it.

i don't know where you came up with rich....

larger cams require more fuel. the stock program won't give you that extra fuel you need.

i say, as long as you just use it as transportation, you will be fine. don't beat on it or take it up hi in the rev band

working on OBD2 too much...the lean condition would register with the ECU within about 30 seconds and the computer would over compensate...thanks for keepin me honest, b.

Quoted post[/post]]
working on OBD2 too much...the lean condition would register with the ECU within about 30 seconds and the computer would over compensate...thanks for keepin me honest, b.

even on obd2... there is only so much that a stock injector and stock fuel pressue will provide.

obd2 will simply pull timing. it won't add fuel.

i'm not familiar with the cams or the p08 program at all, so i have no idea.

i'd just keep it out of vtec WOT, or 4500 ish... just regular driving will be fine.

Back