tuning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kricket3000

i have a b18a1(pr4 ecu) witch is obd 0 and know u can't really tune obd 0, is there any other obd 0 ecu that maybe has a better basemap or would be a perfomance wise ecu? thanks:D

turboedit or ben ogles program,,they can be chipped and tuned

i have a b18a1(pr4 ecu) witch is obd 0 and know u can't really tune obd 0, is there any other obd 0 ecu that maybe has a better basemap or would be a perfomance wise ecu? thanks:D

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Are you wanting to tune for turbo or some other type of engine build? Or are you just asking if there's some other ECU you can hook up to your engine that will increase performance?

more timing and less fuel= boom/meltdown. If is stock leave it be

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Are you wanting to tune for turbo or some other type of engine build? Or are you just asking if there's some other ECU you can hook up to your engine that will increase performance?
no build,no turbo:( i was just woundering if there was a better all around ecu for that motor? i do have I/H/E can and should i tune for that or will the stock ecu compensate for it? still working on swap almost back in the car it's just to damn cold:mad:

no build,no turbo:( i was just woundering if there was a better all around ecu for that motor? i do have I/H/E can and should i tune for that or will the stock ecu compensate for it? still working on swap almost back in the car it's just to damn cold:mad:

The stock ECU will compensate for that. You can get it tuned if you want, and you might see some slight gains, but honestly I don't think it's worth the money for the tune at that level. If you get to the point where you're past just exterior bolt-ons (i.e. cams, head work, etc.) then you need to get it tuned...

yeah, not worth it.

until you bump the compression, change the cams, or go FI, the stock computer is fine.

Back