Tupac has another album coming out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love 2Pac too, bit I'm getting tired of the 3 albums a year or something. He's putting more music out than rappers that are alive. But I guess if he disappeared I’d be complaining so I guess we should be happy we can still listen to his music.:)
8 over 10 years != 3 per year. :ph34r:

I'm off to marry him...

tubac > biggie....lets see what this can start now...lol...but its the truth!...hahaha...

Originally Posted by VTEC_CBR
biggie smells...biggie smells...........biggie smells

yup...he sure does!

Tupac was the greatest rapper ever. He could shine like Jay-Z, was more thugged out then 50, and could be nearly as smooth as LL when he wanted to...

/thread

no the new P Diddy cd sucks major ass. sounds like he sampled ALOT of Prince. Biggie's last album was good. i liked the one that had KoRn with him. that was a badass song.
i was talkin about the cd diddy made that was a tribute album to biggie.... basically he got 3242342434 other rappers and used biggie as a guest apprearance because he was only on for about 45 sec's per track. That and it was possibly the most fubar'd cd ive heard.

Biggie > Tupac. ^_^

I'll have to make sure to not listen to it.

:werd:

let's make sure this isn't another pac vs biggie thread. arguing about rappers is gay. i'm just trying to be informative.

:werd: x2

reason #433552556564554 why cali sucks.

they play the gasolineaaaaaaaaaa song

:werd: x3.

I fucking hate that song. Who comes up with bullshit music like that anyways??!? And what on earth has to happen to you in your childhood to make you listen to it??!?

nearly as bad as the whole fergie album. SHE KILLED THE BLACK EYED PEAS

LOL. I was looking through my party song. and I saw the gasolina song.

Sad.

i was talkin about the cd diddy made that was a tribute album to biggie.... basically he got 3242342434 other rappers and used biggie as a guest apprearance because he was only on for about 45 sec's per track. That and it was possibly the most fubar'd cd ive heard.

Biggie > Tupac. ^_^

I liked the Duets.

1970 something, is great.

Back