turbo accesories

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

well im dropping my ls-vtec in my 96 ex coupe soon and its set up for low compression i got a b16 Si vtec head a b18 ls block and a b16 jdm Si hydron tranny, for block internals i have arias low compression and crower rods i caculate the comp it will be around 8.5-9 and i got gsr cams gsr valve springs and retainers gsr cam gears also will stock Si injectors .well list goes on i jus want some help i want to put in a t4 and i need some injectors can someone tell me what turbo i should get or what set up for the turbo? like what injectors cc and brand and turbo brand and which one piping where i can get it BOV etc.? everything i need to make a turbo kit and pu it into my car that wil fit and give around 400 hp or more if possible

Originally posted by brasilianstreet@Apr 15 2004, 11:16 PM
well im dropping my ls-vtec in my 96 ex coupe soon and its set up for low compression i got a b16 Si vtec head a b18 ls block and a b16 jdm Si hydron tranny, for block internals i have arias low compression and crower rods i caculate the comp it will be around 8.5-9 and i got gsr cams gsr valve springs and retainers gsr cam gears also will stock Si injectors .well list goes on i jus want some help i want to put in a t4 and i need some injectors can someone tell me what turbo i should get or what set up for the turbo like what injectors cc and brand and turbo brand and which one pipiung where i can get it BOV etc. everything i need to make a turbo kit and pu it into my car that wil fit and give around 400 hp or more if possible

.,,.,..,,,..??,,,,?

If you put those into you post, I might reply.

thnxz now i jus put that there jus to say like i want info on everything that i need to build a complete turbo ready to put in my car . u kno

Originally posted by [Freemantle
well im dropping my ls-vtec in my 96 ex coupe soon and its set up for low compression i got a b16 Si vtec head a b18 ls block and a b16 jdm Si hydron tranny, for block internals i have arias low compression and crower rods i caculate the comp it will be around 8.5-9 and i got gsr cams gsr valve springs and retainers gsr cam gears also will stock Si injectors .well list goes on i jus want some help i want to put in a t4 and i need some injectors can someone tell me what turbo i should get or what set up for the turbo like what injectors cc and brand and turbo brand and which one pipiung where i can get it BOV etc. everything i need to make a turbo kit and pu it into my car that wil fit and give around 400 hp or more if possible

.,,.,..,,,..??,,,,?

If you put those into you post, I might reply. [/QUOTE]
thankz alot

Back