TURBO AND LS PARTS 4 SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey...did it say anywhere on that tracking thing,when exactly the package would arrive? i mean tommorow im gonna check my friends house to see if its there,but i wanted to know when exactly it would arrive.

uhmm..

You entered 9105 1501 3471 1163 9178 18

Your item was delivered at 1:43 pm on June 10, 2005 in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23464.

lol,my fuckin friend just now told me that the post office sent him a letter tellin him he had some items to pick up at the post office..i guess they couldnt deliver it to his house,so they have to make him pick it up there...i hope thats the stuff.

lol, I'm sure it's it, unless you/him were expecting some other packages.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 10:52 AM
lol, I'm sure it's it, unless you/him were expecting some other packages.
[post=512466]Quoted post[/post]​

hey,umm just got the injectors and the ecu...the injectors looks fine (except for the melted electrical tape around the wires)...but the ecu...it has all sorts of rust and corrosion inside of it...looks like its been sitting outside in the rain..i mean im not sayin u did it or sold me some fake shit..but do u know what happened?

also do you have a pic of where the chip is exactly inside the board??

thats actually how I bought it, it works fine...you can see it in the picture.

As for the injectors, they're fine also, it's not melted, just really sticky tape.

do you know where the RP Auto-Manual Conversion pointts would be...

actually I might have a pic..gimme a minute

wOTUzMjYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

its in the right hand lower corner.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 07:27 PM
wOTUzMjYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

its in the right hand lower corner.
[post=512654]Quoted post[/post]​

so when u had the ecu..it had all that rust and corrosion inside of it?? and it still worked?? if thats the case then i feel a LOT better...

Back