turbo b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TegraTuner

Im getting ready to buy some sort of turbo set up for my b16 in my crx its odb 0...Never really messed with any turbo but just wondering if there is nething to know before i start getting into it....Any thing ne better then other parts wise or wat?

Quoted post[/post]]
Im getting ready to buy some sort of turbo set up for my b16 in my crx its odb 0...Never really messed with any turbo but just wondering if there is nething to know before i start getting into it....Any thing ne better then other parts wise or wat?
Stay away from XS POWER and SSAutochrome parts.

Quoted post[/post]]

What do you know already?

really good question mike.

turbo edit is your friend...thats really all the advice i got right now.

Thanks, and yup. You can't really answer a "what do I need to know" question if nobody knows what YOU know already.

10 posts since may 03......good lawd. i was wondering why his member number was so low.

guess we get no answer or he doesnt care anymore :cry:

Back