turbo b16a2 eg problem???? HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dean60

Hey thanks for looking im new on here. i am doing a turbo b16a2 swap into my friends eg hatch. And we where ready to start it today and it wont stay runing and its really really rough... it was not geting spark so we put a new cap and rotor on and now its geting spark its geting fuel too.. but still doing the same thing...

HELP we used the eg harness conveted the dizzy to a 2 plug(i have checked that over and over a gain so i dont think thats it) and we wired the new 460cc injectors in. we are using a honda s300 ecu. the hole swap came out of his wrecked 2000si that was full tuned... just tring to name some stuff to give you a better idea of whats going on.
i think it may have jumped time or something but he has aftermarket cam gears and i dont know how to check if its in time or what???? some one give me some ideas please thanks alot......... : )

bolted up b16

ok how do you check timing on a b16???? not the disturbutor timing but the timing belt side to see if it may have jumped timing or somthing??? any ideas willl help thanks

Back