Turbo Boosting B16A CRX, need more mods!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright ill check out full-race and see if they can get me a sweet deal on all of this stuff, hopefully they can, especially if i buy it all at once

that one is way to tiny. youll be running some HIGH boost pressures to hit your goal.

and its xs power (not to be confused with xs engineering). Youll wanna stay away from xs power and ssautocrome.

how can i tell what size they are, what numbers am i lookin for, i kno the guy said .6~.7 for both sides, what else do i need to look for?

Last edited:
is that a good price, and a good turbo? if so then i might buy that one, im sure he will relist, so ill get the money in a week and buy it

turbo: t3/t04e .6~.7 A/R ratio both sides ($550-650)
intercooler: greddy/xs engineering/johnnyracecar ($100-$200 for ebay cheapy)
BOV: knock off greddy until i get money for better ($30-$60 for ebay cheapy)
management: hondata ($450-$550)
port work: our own (free)
pistons: JE/Wiesco/CP ($400-$500)
Rods: eagle ($350-$450)
injectors: dsm 450 ($6-$20)
manifold: cc-fab/eribunicrx ($200-300)
piping: local muffler mart ($60)
wastegate: internal if new/external if old (if needed $70-$125)

Total:
low: $2215
high: $2915

w/o piston/rod:
low: $1465
high: $1965

Last edited:
ya i jus found that out lol, i can go without pistons and rods for awhile, and i dont truley need an intercooler, so a cheapy will work for awhile, so u think that would work for a temp solution until i have enough money to upgrade the intercooler and go with pistons/rods?

i will make sure to clear all the parts by u guys first, i dont want to be paying for junk stuff that i think is good lol

its hard to screw up an intercooler, so a cheap one shouldnt be a problem. id keep the boost low until you can get the new internals. i wouldnt want 300-350whp on stock internals.

i might have to use your buddy to get pistons and rods from, i cant wait to get the ball rolling on this project, should turn out awesome

thanks again for all the help man, ill post links up to all the parts just to be sure they are up to par, ill have to get ahold of those guys makin the mani's on the site and see what they can do for me

Back