Turbo build b20vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, it happened again... broken weld. Lets just say I dont recommend a fabworx manifold, and its not like they are real cheap to buy!

20130106_115402.jpg

Heres a recent video a friend took on his phone when I took him for his first ride in the teg. Its not great, but you can hear how quick it pulls through 2nd and 3rd. I think i really only hit about 95mph after hitting nearly 9k in 3rd gear... 100 might have be an exagerration :cool:

The car has been running really well for quite some time now, and I did finally get around to getting the whole front end sorted out. New axles, installed the traction bar, LCAs, and ALL new ball joints, bushings. It really helped a lot with the feel of the car, and control of the power. It feels like Im at about the limit of useable power on the street.

those welds like like there was no filler wire used.

car looks really clean man.

Hurts to look at your car man... Looks just like the one that got taken from me... Super nice car tho..

Thanks guys, I love this car.... sadly, Ive been considering selling it :(. I drive it less than 1000 miles a year, and its just one more thing to work on, and pay insurance on. However, Im not sure I can part with it! Id like to upgrade the wifes car, and selling the integra would really help... we'll see.

I detailed the interior today, thought I might as well whore out some more pics :D

20130114_103651.jpg

20130114_103047.jpg

20130114_103244.jpg

20130114_103036.jpg

Its official, the car is for sale :(

Its a money pit, and I just dont get enough use/enjoyment out of it. Ill still have one fun toy thats definitely not going anywhere (my boat)... you can only have so many money pits!

dang man. sad to see it go. I've been trolling and it's definitely time to go since you just have it as a lawn ornament lol.

I'm confident you'll get a good figure for it. It's hard to find something like that over here

Back