Turbo build up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am building a motor to put in my CRX . This block has Je Pistons Carillo rods re-sleeved ,solid deck arp head studs.
I am now thinking if i should buy the GREDDY E-MANAGE or the high price HALTECH?????? The block remain with its 81mm bore 9:1 CR.i want to get a Z10 block girdle, Does any of you guys used this before???
Also a prodrive oil pump gears.

my goal is 450 BHP i have a T3TO4E to help me get there.

emange is too low
haltech is too high

hondata :) thats where you want to be.

but really, find something that your TUNER can TUNE. that's the #1 thing to look into

That hondata looks to be really good BUTTT THERE IS NO ONE HERE THAT KNOWS WHAT A HONDATA SYSTEM LOOKS LIKE MUCHLESS TO TRY TUNE IT.We do not have a dyno here. There is a guy Jamaica with a 680BHP civic who has a haltech ,he knows a lot about the haltech and the E-Manage.The hondata would be nice but as you can think there is not a certified tuner on island.????????????????

hondata is really easy to tune. if that guy can figure out haltec, he most certainly can tune a hondata after playing with it for 5 minuets.

haltec requires you to pretty much re-wire the entire car.
the hondata will not.

Back