Turbo CrVtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KaMaKaZiPyRo

I plan on buying a b20b, with a gsr head and a t3/t4 turbo. My power goal is anywhere from 400+whp, I want to boost up to 28psi. Also when you resleeve a motor does the bore size decrease? Here is my list of parts to get for the motor.

B20B Block
B18C1 Head
AEM Adjustable Cam Gears
Custom Exhaust
B18B Transmission
P75 ECU (this or an OBD1 GSR ECU?)
B-Series Motor Mounts
HA Sport Shift Linkage
8.5mm Spark Plugs
Integra Axles
Exedy Stage 3 Kit
ACT Prolite Flywheel
B17/B16 Throttle Cable
Hondata ECU Chip w/boost option
AEM Adjustable Cam Gears
AEBS sleeves
CP 9:0 Pistons
Crower Rods
Crower Valves
Crower B18C Valve Springs
Crower Titanium Retainers
ARP Head Studs
Stage 2 Turbo Crower Cams
Blitz Turbo Timer
Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller
Precision SC60 Turbo
Intercooler Kit
Tial 40mm Wastegate
Turbo Manifold
3” Down pipe
Blitz BOV
AEM Fuel Rail
RC 750cc fuel injectors
Walbro 255lph Kit

youre gonna need beefier axles. id suggest using the full race kit (ic, mani, turbo, bov, wg...) why the b17/16 throttle cable??

well I read somewhere that I would need one of those throttle cables, if not that then which one could I use? this is all going into a 92-95 hatchback, dunno what model, ill know when I find a cheap hatch. Also cant forget the 3 bar map sensor, and what axles do you suggest I use?

Make sure you get the 5 bolt AEM cam gears, the older ones with 3 bolts had slipping issues. I would also reccomend you get a LSD tranny and beefier axles.

Originally posted by KaMaKaZiPyRo@Jan 23 2005, 01:21 PM
Also when you resleeve a motor does the bore size decrease?
[post=450084]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes and no. You bore the sleeves out to whatever size you want. They generally start at either 81mm or 84mm, and you work your way out from there.

ok, ya im gunna go with raxles, and the quaife lsd, also what throttle cable should I go with?

You should invest in a large-plenum intake manifold like the JG/Edelbrock unit. I'm not sure which throttle cable you need with one of those, but the manifold will help you make more power.

Also, if you are turbocharging, don't waste your money on a GS-R head. They are very expensive and there will really be no reason to use it with this build. The combustion chambers are smaller, sure, but who cares when you're getting aftermarket pistons set at a custom compression ratio anyway? Besides, B16 heads cost less than half as much.

p75 is an LS ecu. not what you want.

and screw the ls tranny. contrary to what you may have "heard", its not "better for boost". its slower, end of story. Get a gsr tranny if you're going for a street/strip, or a b16 if you're going track- both quaiffed up.

the excedy stage 3 clutch will fry with 400 hp going to it. you need something tougher than that.

B-Series Motor Mounts, HA Sport Shift Linkage... swap these two. use the b-series shift linkage, and get the hasport mounts

and don't forget the 3-bar map sensor...

also, there's no point in choosing a b20 block over an ls block if you're just going to resleeve it anyway.

and make sure you upgrade to an ITR oil pump. the b20 one sucks.
and
if you want, i have a set of used for about 20 miles RC 750cc saturated inejctors for sale for $325 shipped.

Back