turbo crx for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corbyshawn

if anybodys looking for a clean well built ride i have a 89 honda crxsi turbo for sale fully sleeved and built engine for 8000.00 let me know corbyshawn@yahoo.com engine b16a golden eagle sleeves,9.1 compression pistons,rods,oversized valves,springs retaners,ls trans,phantom grip,act 4 puck clutch,edelbrock victor x intake manifold,bbk 70mm throttle body,rc750cc injectors,aem fuel rail,pressure regulator,tfal fan, oil cooler,place racing polyurethane mounts,lower rad support,morroso oil pan,custom 3inch exhaust and down pipe,2.5 intercooler piping custom,spearco intercooler,toda timing belt,wilwood big brake upgrade kit in front w stainless lines,tokico blue struts,eibach pro kit springs all susspension bushings replaced with polyurethane,battery relocated to the trunk,hondata s200,msd ignition and external coil,new paint job integra purple,with full polyurethane body kit xenon,equal length turbo manifold,t3/t4 ceramic ball bearing turbonetics turbo,350 whp on the dyno at 18psi obviousley this thing can take more boost only 10,000 miles on the engine im probaly missing some things let me know if anybody has more questions i live in quakertown pa

If you want to have a chance on this forum you'll need pictures/location/more info/etc etc etc. The more you can list the better you'll be. Most people will look at this post and move on.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
If you want to have a chance on this forum you'll need pictures/location/more info/etc etc etc. The more you can list the better you'll be. Most people will look at this post and move on.
thnks for the info
hey i have a question for you im new to posting on the site how do you add pictures to you posts any info would be greatly appreciated

You'll need to host them elsewhere, find the link for the picture itself (not the page its on), then click the picture of the tree when you forming a new post. It will ask you to enter a link, type in the link for the picture and blammo.

use imageshack

www.imageshack.us

after you upload the pic at the bottom it will say direct link to image, copy that link

when you are making a post, do what wanderinman said and click the tree then just paste that direct link in, voila should work

edit: if you email me pics i'll host them for ya

Back