1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

turbo d15a3

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EW' started by lilmossy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. lilmossy

lilmossy New Member

Hey guys.. so i definitely don't want the "search it, google it or do your homework reply haha so believe me I've searched and read and even texted a few people.. where can i find a turbo manifold for my d15a3? Cast log style or custom Welded tubular
    (no price cuz i don"t care, just really want one

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Anywhere that you can find a manifold for any other D series engine- they should all bolt up just fine.

3. lilmossy

lilmossy New Member

really? I have a d16z6 that was turbo'd..

My thoughts where that it was a different bolt pattern and hole alignment...

mmm Anyone els speak on this before I have it sent out?

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I'm pretty sure the intake sides were sometimes different from generation to generation, but the exhaust side should all be the same. I'm not 100% sure about the D15A3, but from what I remember without looking things up, exhaust manifolds were interchangeable between the D15B2/7, D16A6, D16Z6 and D16Y8, along with others within all those generations. Just look up aftermarket header fitment on header manufacturer web sites and that should answer your question.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted