Turbo D15B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

Can any one tell me the max psi on vitara pistons and race boy rod set up? Im looking to run about 15+ psi.

Before this i had 7psi on stock internals and ran chrome, think this time my set up will be s300, 15g turbo (volvo or dsm) and DSM 450cc injectors. The big deal about the turbo to me is putting a external waste gate on, any easy way around this? Or should i keep the stock waste gate?

Dose this look like a good setup?

as stated before, psi doesn't rate hp. what is your hp goal? once u decide that then u can see what size turbo u should get. another thing, what kind of turbo were u running 7 psi on? a t25 turbo at 10 psi isn't anywhere near a gt35r at 10psi, both turbo's pump different amounts of air into the engine at the same psi, and both will make different power at the same psi. just a thought for you.

220 or above, I forgot to state Hp gains but idc atm cause i have to stick with homemade turbo for 3 months or so.

just want to know what those pistons can hold, or if im better off with H rods.

theres some local guys running 350hp+ on their d series with those pistons i think they are running a lot bigger injectors though

Back