turbo d16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i do have a repair manual...and what do i do about the ignition timing??

it doesnt say anything about ignition timing it just says how to do the tdc,and proper timing

EDIT..im sry im a dumbass..it does say stuff..i know what i have to do for ignition timing..lol ive done it before i just wasnt aware of the term

Last edited:
Yes, listen to Blanco. I can sit here and tell you to turbo the car until im blue in the face (or fingers? :unsure: ) haha. But when it comes down to it, its what YOU want out of the car (or your brother in this case?). Most here will just help you in your decision and try to answer questions you may have when you make that choice.

lol yea it is pretty ugly..the tubing is exhaust tubing from autozone...and the intercooler is from a dsm...i probably wont get it

You can get the tubing from anywhere as long as its mandrel bent instead of crush bent.
yea i know im not worried about the tubing...i was just saying that its ugly because of the tubing being exhaust tubing..the only thing im worried about is the actual turbo...like shaft play..and if it even works properly

my first turbo i used pvc piping, dirty and ugly but it got the job done, nothing wrong with the dsm intercooler, my buddie runs one on his 93 hatch, keeps a nice sleeper look

Back