turbo ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

someone please help me...............im putting a b18c(obd1) motor in my 95 integra i aslo just bought a drag 3 turbo kit. As of right now i do not have an ecu for my b18c motor i was wandering what would be my best ecu for the turbo setup on this motor, I also have only $250 to spend on this ecu. thanks

If you still have your stock intake manifold and you really care about your intake butterflies running properly then you'd want to get a P72, otherwise get a P28 or other VTEC ECU. They can be found all over fairly inexpensively... The IABs not functioning isn't really that big of a problem and can be tuned out... It's even less of a bother when you're boosting... Many people will suggest going with Hondata but there are also other less expensive ways to support boost that are just as good... Not just hacks either... Just do your research before you get something and make sure it's the best thing for you...

Good luck on your set up... PM me if you want more info... I'll get ya taken care of...

James

And I'll have to second everything James said. Hondata make a fine product, but there are other things out there that will let you run boost reliably on a honda. Both James and myself are in a positition to offer you both the hardware and software to run a boosted car.

I have a chipped P72 that can even work your butterflies, and would be able to let it go with software to run boost for a very reasonable price, that is well within your budget.

Email admin@pgmfi.org or hit me up on AIM (blundelld)

peace
-Dave

I third the motion to what james and dave said...lol!

But really, there are now a lot of inexpensive alternatives to running and managing boost. Do not be mislead by them being inexpensive though...there are some products out there that have been reviewed to be even better than the more expensive solutions.

We now have the technology and know-how to create systems like these effectively and most importantly...affordably. So look around and don't just settle for off the shelf solutions =)

Back