turbo f22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludecrasy87

hello everybody well plannin to turbo my 96 accord non Vtec so
ive been readin other forums and i want to get all the parts to make a custom turbo so ive been told that i can use the turbo manifold and the turbo itself from an eclipse or talon is this true?
Also wat do i need to turbo my car and make it a daily driving vehicle the wont mess up later on the rode im just planing to boost to at least 7-9 lbs of boost wat kind of mods. do i need for my F22 to handle such thing?
Also i see kits out there for other cars and i know wat they come with now wat does a turbo timer do to a car?

hello everybody well plannin to turbo my 96 accord non Vtec so
ive been readin other forums and i want to get all the parts to make a custom turbo so ive been told that i can use the turbo manifold and the turbo itself from an eclipse or talon is this true?
Also wat do i need to turbo my car and make it a daily driving vehicle the wont mess up later on the rode im just planing to boost to at least 7-9 lbs of boost wat kind of mods. do i need for my F22 to handle such thing?
Also i see kits out there for other cars and i know wat they come with now wat does a turbo timer do to a car?

I heard that the eclipse/talon manifold will work but you have to drill new holes. What you need to turbo your f22 are intercooler, injectors, intercooler piping, blow-of-valve, downpipe, fittings and oil lines, and coulpers and clamps. Then if you want it to last, get some kind of engine management and TUNE IT.

i know this post is old but if you have questions about that setup let me know ive done it 3 times

me too:
bamf.jpg

Ok so I know this may sound stupid as hell but I'll ask it anyway because I can live with people thinkin im dumb. I'll be workin on the same exact thing in the near future only my accord is a 94.
Now, if I use a turbo off an eclipse, does this mean il pretty much have the same performance as an eclipse becuase I would rather not, I wanna beat an eclipse, just by a car length.

yea you do, but if you want just get an adapter plate to use any other turbo. I already sold my accord got tired of waking up early in the morning with my doors halfway open. If you have any questions let me know i went through it and it worked. But what i did is i done a h23 head swap and used a dsm oem turbo kit to power the car. When i needed to smog the car i kept obd2 h23 ecu, dont remember the type cuz its been a while for i can pass emissions. But like yours a 94 its easier for you, remember to use the dsm manifold you need the f23a or h23a f22b1/2 wont fit. I wrote and kept journals on what i did to complete my project

did you bother checking the date on the thread? It's almost 2 years old, and was threadjacked to begin with.

this is an old thread so i dont really expect a reply but i have a 96 f22a1 and i can buy a complete turbo kit off a 98 eclipse... can i use all the turbo pipes off the eclipse with little or no modification..and about fuel can i use those injectors with an fmu without having to get a bigger fuel pump. ive been readind and cant seem to find my ?'s. thanx in advance..

yea its an old thread but yes you can bro if you have any questions and more details just pm me. I dont have the car but i wrote all my stuff in a journal to know what to do next time if i get an accord again

Back