Turbo Fs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it appears to be a china turbo... cause ya know if it was a garrett or precision, a.k.a a good brand... He would have pictures of the compressor housing inlet. And he would follow the requests of the "potential buyers".
Ha Ha Thanks for the bump..your obviously new to the site

Ha Ha Thanks for the bump..your obviously new to the site

Yeah im new here... I actually became a memeber about 9 months before you.

Just because i dont have a ton of posts doesnt make me less of a member as you.. I just happen to point out the obvious. Cause i dont think you said anything about what brand and all the exact specs of this turbo your selling.

Anyways, good luck trying to sell. ;)

Yeah im new here... I actually became a memeber about 9 months before you.

Just because i dont have a ton of posts doesnt make me less of a member as you.. I just happen to point out the obvious. Cause i dont think you said anything about what brand and all the exact specs of this turbo your selling.

Anyways, good luck trying to sell. ;)

Theres no sense in being here all these years and not contributing to the site.And besides if your not interested in it then dont post.Since u been here 9 MONTHS before me you should know that ur not suppose to bash other threads but im sure u knew that right?...

ya, and you should know how to post more info and pics about what you are selling. I was interested in it, but there are no good pics or more specs, and when people ask, you say pm'd. thats info you need to post for other people to see. Just gets more info that just stating you have a turbo for sale.

looks just like my old ass ebay turbo

Back