Turbo h22 integra prob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illicit_kustomz

I just finished installing my t3/t4 turbo on my h22 swap today i start the car and it wont idle and when i go to accelerate heavily it backfires like crazy. Im not running any mods except a chipped ecu eliminating o2 sensor and egr valve. Do you think i need a bigger fuel pump and injectors or what. Im only boosting 5 pounds.

you won't need fuel pump or injectors yet. i don't think so. the ecu or other place in the setup is still not right. ignition? injector wiring? maps?

I just finished installing my t3/t4 turbo on my h22 swap today i start the car and it wont idle and when i go to accelerate heavily it backfires like crazy. Im not running any mods except a chipped ecu eliminating o2 sensor and egr valve. Do you think i need a bigger fuel pump and injectors or what. Im only boosting 5 pounds.

what are you tuning the car with.....if you say an fmu....you need to be hit over the head. sounds like you have some timing issues...among other things, put up your set up, and how you are tuning it

im still running a stock map. No im not using a fmu. New chip for boost is on its way. Eveyrthing on the h22 is stock except the chipped ecu. Im using a brand new t3/t4 xs power setup...

Thats the problem. What chip are you getting???

xs ftl

Back