Turbo H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22freshman

Hey guys....i havent been herre innnn sooooo lonnggggg... Been working. IM sure U ALL MISSED ME :D But anyways, i got 3500$ to play around with, and i am finally looking into the turbo plans for my motor. Who here is running a boosted jdm h22a? wut turbo did u choose? wut PSI are u using? and wut power are u getting? I know about the few problems with turboing and the vtec, but i jsut wanna see wut u guys are running, to get a ballpark number at wut i should aim for. Thanks guys :worthy:

one thing i know is your not going to be able to boost over 9lbs without a built bottom end.

i know this guy that has a jdmh22a motor built from the bottom up i don't know the exact specs of his accord all i know is that its a 94-97 accord and he runs 25 pounds of boost using race fuel...i dunno how much help that is to you though...i'll see if i can get sum detail specs asap

Originally posted by james105@Oct 10 2003, 02:30 PM
i know this guy that has a jdmh22a motor built from the bottom up i don't know the exact specs of his accord all i know is that its a 94-97 accord and he runs 25 pounds of boost using race fuel...i dunno how much help that is to you though...i'll see if i can get sum detail specs asap

If thats true he must fuggin own the streets around his parts! LOL

Holy shit..25lbs..thats fuckin crazy.. it cant be street legal..is it? jesus how much hp is he putting to the ground.

my buddy jason is also running a h22a turbo but in an EK... it ifs a fully built motor... the highest i have personally seen him boost was 28lbs on slicks at the track

i havent seen his numbers on the dyno but at the track he ran a mid 11 second pass, second pass he broke the so-called 800hp axles... oh well they got replaced for free

=)

Yeah I wish i had the money it takes to build of my h22! Christ for the price we pay for pistons or rods... the chevy guys can get 8 pistons and the connecting rods!! SICK

i have an f22 and i'm running 7psi (actually 9psi at turbine) stock internaled quite happily :) this saturday is our team dyno day (austin based Streetrays group), so i'm gonna get some plots soon.

Back