1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo H22

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by h22freshman, Oct 9, 2003.

1. h22freshman

h22freshman Senior Member

Hey guys....i havent been herre innnn sooooo lonnggggg... Been working. IM sure U ALL MISSED ME :D But anyways, i got 3500$ to play around with, and i am finally looking into the turbo plans for my motor. Who here is running a boosted jdm h22a? wut turbo did u choose? wut PSI are u using? and wut power are u getting? I know about the few problems with turboing and the vtec, but i jsut wanna see wut u guys are running, to get a ballpark number at wut i should aim for. Thanks guys :worthy:

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

one thing i know is your not going to be able to boost over 9lbs without a built bottom end.

3. james105

james105 Junior Member

i know this guy that has a jdmh22a motor built from the bottom up i don't know the exact specs of his accord all i know is that its a 94-97 accord and he runs 25 pounds of boost using race fuel...i dunno how much help that is to you though...i'll see if i can get sum detail specs asap

4. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

If thats true he must fuggin own the streets around his parts! LOL

5. h22freshman

h22freshman Senior Member

Holy shit..25lbs..thats fuckin crazy.. it cant be street legal..is it? jesus how much hp is he putting to the ground.

6. 2 litre EG

2 litre EG Senior Member

my buddy jason is also running a h22a turbo but in an EK... it ifs a fully built motor... the highest i have personally seen him boost was 28lbs on slicks at the track

i havent seen his numbers on the dyno but at the track he ran a mid 11 second pass, second pass he broke the so-called 800hp axles... oh well they got replaced for free

=)

7. Accordturbo94

Yeah I wish i had the money it takes to build of my h22! Christ for the price we pay for pistons or rods... the chevy guys can get 8 pistons and the connecting rods!! SICK

8. streetrays

streetrays Member

i have an f22 and i'm running 7psi (actually 9psi at turbine) stock internaled quite happily :) this saturday is our team dyno day (austin based Streetrays group), so i'm gonna get some plots soon.

9. Accordturbo94

I have cool pics of what 9-10 psi will do to a pile of crap f22 motor!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted