turbo help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

splashofpaint

i'm planning on turboing my h22 i have a evo 3 16g turbo that i'm installing but cant find any info on how to set it up on the h22 if anyone can direct me to a guide or any info it would be greatly appreciated thx in advance

youll need an h22 turbo manifold, and a flange for the 16g turbo. you should be able to find them online pretty easily.

if the turbo is internally gated, youll need a block off plate for the manifold, or one for the turbo and an external wastegate

i'm planning on turboing my h22 i have a evo 3 16g turbo that i'm installing but cant find any info on how to set it up on the h22 if anyone can direct me to a guide or any info it would be greatly appreciated thx in advance

Its odd you cant find info or a guide, on this common build. :huh:
Dont people install evo turbos on H22's everyday? hmmmm

Have you tried the staff at pepboys?? :rolleyes:

Dont take it personally...Im totally and entirely messin with you.

^x2
One thing I will say is that I wouldn't use the internal wastegate. I had a 16g 3-4 years back on my build. That thing had some boost creep like a son of a bitch. I'd find an external one.

ya i know about the boost creep in these turbos external is the way i'm going just got to figure out where i'm going to mount it not mounting on header

Back