Turbo help!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mikey buhh

I got a b18c1 in my eg hatch and i was wondering what parts to look into to get it ready for turbo. o_O anyone help? :)

Lmao, where's the fire? Got enough exclamation points in your thread title?

You're gonna have to narrow it down.

1. How much money do you have RIGHT now to spend on this project?
2. Are you doing the work yourself or having a shop do all the work for you?
3. What kind of horsepower gains are you looking for?
4. Have you even bothered to browse through the forums before asking your question that way you could ask a more informed question that way people here know what you're looking for that way they can better help you?
5. Try that little search bar thingy up top. It's extremely useful. Or go to the main page on the forums and navigate to the Turbo forum.

Not trying to be an asshole, but turboing a B18c1 has been done often and also documented often. Just see if you can find a thread that replicates what you're trying to accomplish. That way you know what you're getting yourself into, how much it'll cost, and you'll even know what questions you need to ask so we can help you, help yourself.

Lol nah man this is like my 3rd post on turbo questions er sum like that -__- no one gives me direct answers like im like what can i do to my car to make it have more balls and all i get in reply is turbo man! but no nothing more but yeah i read alot of these post and people say the same thing -__- but there are a few people that put out what they got and i go around pricing out. i got about 50k miles onmy car idk if i need new internals or i hear people using stock ones but i got around 1k right now and im making 250 every week to put into it im a kid so i got no bills to pay except gas yah easy way out but atleast i got a job and ill do asmuch as i can to not take it into a shop :)

ohhh and about 300whp like im just trying to beat these kids that try and tak shit about my car and call me out -___- i just wanna blow em away and be like bitch you got beat by a 4 cylander but also learning about how to build my car and learn more about it for a future :D

Lol nah man this is like my 3rd post on turbo questions er sum like that -__- no one gives me direct answers like im like what can i do to my car to make it have more balls and all i get in reply is turbo man! but no nothing more but yeah i read alot of these post and people say the same thing -__- but there are a few people that put out what they got and i go around pricing out. i got about 50k miles onmy car idk if i need new internals or i hear people using stock ones but i got around 1k right now and im making 250 every week to put into it im a kid so i got no bills to pay except gas yah easy way out but atleast i got a job and ill do asmuch as i can to not take it into a shop :)

This is my third post asking questions about turbo'ing my car. No one gives me direct answers. I've asked what I can do to make my car faster and people have told me that a turbo is the way to go. Really not sure what you're trying to say in the red text. My motor has about 50k miles on it currently, I do not know if I need to rebuild it or not.

Here a new paragraph would have been helpful since you are finally answering my questions. I have about $1k to put into it currently, and I make $250 a week.

You could have also used a new paragraph here just to make your post easier to read. I will be doing whatever work I can, but I will take it into a shop if I have to.

Please post in this format from now on, it'll keep you from getting ridiculed later on.

Next time I ask you questions, answer them first. Preferably according to the numbering I gave you.

ohhh and about 300whp like im just trying to beat these kids that try and tak shit about my car and call me out -___- i just wanna blow em away and be like bitch you got beat by a 4 cylander but also learning about how to build my car and learn more about it for a future :D

If this is the only reason you want to turbo your car, it's a fucking stupid reason to. Having a higher horsepower car is lots of fun, but it is also a responsibility. You don't need to go and wreck it after you get it turbo'd because you were driving like an asshole. I honestly don't give a fuck if you do, but it makes the rest of us look bad.

I want to be helpful to you, I really do. But please just give the rest of us some common courtesy when asking questions. It makes us much more eager to answer your questions when you act like you comprehend what we're telling us. I'm sure you're more than capable of cobbling together a legible sentence and properly breaking down your thoughts into paragraphs so please do it.

Dude track times..? o_O chill out i dont do it illegaly i got to the drag strip right down the street from my house. but yeah i am i just need to know how to get 300 whp from a turbo built rather then going extremley pricy and building a complete N/A car.
But in the red i was saying no one gives me any info to look up. All they say is turbo it...? well like i know i would need like the fuel pump, injectors, fuel reg and rail. but anything else to get it turbo ready? could i use my stock chip and just get it retuned for the turbo or should i go out and spend the money on a hondata? i just need to know how to get to my 300 whp goal

Very few people will spoon feed the answers to you. I wrote the thread above to answer introductory questions such as the ones you have, and also to give you a basic knowledge of what a turbocharger actually does. The better you understand, the less reliant you will be on other people to do things for you.

I built my car by myself with the help of the internet. I didn't know anything about turbos when I became interested in them (evidence is 40-50 pages back in my build thread) and you can see my progression in knowledge throughout the thread. Sure I asked a few questions on here, but I didn't come in here asking for a specific parts list to do one thing or another, because quite honestly there isn't a set parts list. There's a general guide above that'll certainly get you pointed in the right direction. If you can't read that, then I am simply done trying to help you because you obviously do not want to be helped.

READ THIS: https://hondaswap.com/forced-induction/intro-turbocharging-230546/
and the PDF in this thread: https://hondaswap.com/turbo-information/basic-turbo-guide-523036/

Edit: Chad, your link 404'd for some reason so I added it here.

Last edited:
Thanks man, was just trying to get a parts list or some one else build list, or some thing to go off of. Thanks again

No problem :thumbsup:
I suppose I could have edited your post. I forgot I can do that :lol:

Back