Turbo is comming off tomorrow.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well my turbo project has come to the point where it has to come off. It seems like it may be leaking from the compressor ho\using. I'm just going to tighten everything up before my rebuild kit comes and try again because I know the wastegate mount bolts aren't too tight. I had a hard time fitting a wrench around it so I gotta pull it out and do it.

I was hoping I wouldnt have to but I guess I was wrong. It's only 12 bolts to get it off so it's not a huge deal just a pain in the ass.

At least I'll know its going to be in good condition after the rebuild so I'll have that peace of mind.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 3 2005, 09:08 PM
Well my turbo project has come to the point where it has to come off. It seems like it may be leaking from the compressor ho\using. I'm just going to tighten everything up before my rebuild kit comes and try again because I know the wastegate mount bolts aren't too tight. I had a hard time fitting a wrench around it so  I gotta pull it out and do it.

I was hoping I wouldnt have to but I guess I was wrong. It's only 12 bolts to get it off so it's not a huge deal just a pain in the ass.

At least I'll know its going to be in good condition after the rebuild so I'll have that peace of mind.
[post=494662]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, after all that work and now its coming back off...?
You're Nuts..shizztt I dont blame you Im the same way...lol :p

where did you get your rebuild kit from..How much did you paid....
any pics? lol/....I love TUrbo Pics...They make me Hor*y.....jk

Good Luck!

bought it off ebay for $97.

the kit hasnt come yet an my digi crapped out, so all i got is a crappy camera but I'll take pics.

welcome to the beginning of frustrations...

i'll keep an eye out for the part-out thread

lol...

I was actually going to just say fuck it. If this leak persists....NO I'm determinded to have another LS-T and have it last more than 2 weeks.

Back