turbo jdm GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo_sir

turbo b18c
time to get one of my way too many projects.
up for sale i have a 97 b18C 1.8 motor obd1
* 1797cc
* 4 cyl, 16 valve
* DOHC VTEC
* 10.0:1 c.r.
* PGM-FI (MPFI)
* Dual stage intake
180 bhp @ 7600
[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]Redline[/FONT][/FONT]: 8200 rpm
128lbs-ft @ 6200
has approx 75-80k(km) but head gasket and and seal have been replaced.
and complete turbo setup minus turbo (550 injectors, tuned crome pro ecu, front mount intercooler, wastegate. etc..)
this is one of them few motors that had all the little tweaks done right it ran a 14.2 bone stock in my [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]hatchback[/FONT][/FONT] it is for sale complete with everything needed to install in any obd1 [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]civic[/FONT][/FONT] or integra. mounts, harness, axles, etc. i took it out of my car planning to build it for the winter but am short on finances so im ridding of it. the motor has all new seals rings and gaskets. arp studs it will aslo come with both stock and a obxR [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]intake [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]manifold[/FONT][/FONT] a 2.5 inch downpipe and complete piping all the way back bent for a 92-95 civic but would fit an integra with some mods. clutch is still in great shape as well as tranny and i guarantee no grinds or it popping out of gear. i would like $5000 for everything i own b series wise pretty much which is not too bad of a deal since these motors go around $3200 and turbo setups for around 2k without injectors and ecu/cost of tuning and [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]exhaust [/FONT][/FONT]which is another 200. this is extremely lower than what i have spent on all this. thanks for looking.

Last edited:
turbo only??

Whats up i have a b18c1 and ive been looking for a turbo setup i know you said you arnt sellin the turbo but im just wondering if you will sell me just the turbo set up and what comes with it for how much. Let me know thanx

Back