Turbo Kart Vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
It's here, the vid!

Turbo kart

Its making 1psi from 4-4500 to about 6800rpm. I'm going to swap out this turbo for one that spins a little better. The fins on this turbo are dragging on the inside, I think it can make more boost if it could spin freely.

Here's another lil toy I just picked up:
P5180613.jpg

This one has a 100cc Dirtbike motor on it, it's a 2stroker :mrgreen: This motor makes almost 60whp and redlines at 14K :huh:

More kart vids to come in the VERY near future.............

What do you mean? Its the kart in the vid, watch as it drives by the camera, you can see the turbo catastrophe on the back.
kartcomplete.jpg

thats weak, i'm sorry, but pump it up. isn't there any way to get more than 1 psi???

i remember seeing a turbo kart that was sick fast, i need to find that vid.

Please do. I have the wastegate flapper wired shut, I'm trying to make it do all it can.

Edit:
Please note, I'm in now way claiming this thing is some kind of animal. Just the fact that I built it all myself and it does actually work.

okay!, i was thinking a turbo beast, but when i saw that, i was disappointed, but hey, like you said, it works. good luck with it

Note the last little bit of the vid, I dont want that to be me :mrgreen:

The motor thats on this kart is a step up from a stock 5hp briggs motor. Its a spare motor that I just didnt give a crap about. Thats why I used it for the experiment. The other motors I own go for 1600 a piece and up!! No way I'm going to chance fucking one of them up, I cant afford to rebuild them.

I'll get some on kart driving shots, it moves alright, just nothing insane like that turbine kart.

ALSO, in the beginning of my vid, I'm in no way on the gas hard. I was just feeling it out and seeing if it would just start spooling like crazy or what. I rly had no clue what it was going to do and was just plain scared of it exploding.

I'll get some vids over the weekend of that thing in BETTER action and some of my other karts. I do have some karts that are pretty Bad Ass and VERY VERY Fast :)

Back