Turbo Kit $350 Shipped!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The turbo is a T04 off a DSM *Laser/talon/laser*

depending upon tune and setup you can hit and hold full boost from 3000RPM up to 7000 before loosing anything *8PSI*

if tuff because there still is alot more needed to make it complete..not many people go that route with the intercooler and not many people use that small of a turbo nowadays i would put it up on d-series.org but ya need like 60 posts to post a add

hmmm..well i have a piece of shit 91 civic with the D15B1 engine in it. what else would i need to make it work. im desperate for any hp gains. i doubt it would pass the 90hp mark lol. but like i said im desperate for anything so yeah.

hmmm..well i have a piece of shit 91 civic with the D15B1 engine in it. what else would i need to make it work. im desperate for any hp gains. i doubt it would pass the 90hp mark lol. but like i said im desperate for anything so yeah.

I've seen quite a few D15B1 and B2's turbocharged on homemadeturbo.com, but I'd recommend going MPFI with a decent intake manifold *I have an automatic D16Y8 OBX intake manifold *the IACV Doesn't mount up on it, You would need to use an automatic D16Y8 Throttle body, not hard to come by*, Fuel Rail, and better Fuel Pressure regulator, all it needs is injectors for $55 shipped*, and I think you can use an A6 Camshaft in your head as well since its a 16 valve *I have a D16A6 Camshaft for $35 shipped* which is a bit more aggressive

I'd ship you the whole lot for $375 if you're interested, all you'd need is to do is wire up the MPFI, pickup some injectors, Charge piping and a fuel management system and you'd pretty much be ready to go.

im working on it..if ya still got it after xmass..might think about it..

haha i hoped my car was as well..but its sucks..gl tho i hope it goes for ya..if not maybe i can scroung up something

Hey..... You wouldn't happen to still have that MANUAL D16Z6 tranny laying around would you?

well thinking about it i think i might be better off just getting the single cam zc. it would be around 600 for it shipped and has 120 hp which i cant achieve with the turbo on the engine i have right now. but ill let ya know if i do decide to get it. if you still have it that is.

Bump, I'll throw in my OBX D16Y8 Automatic Intake manifold for just $25 to cover shipping if someone picks up the turbo kit.

Back