TURBO KIT $500 f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

harlesjohn

the kit is for any b series motor all you will need is the hard piping, an oil line for the turbo, and any kind of bov, it comes with an fmu, turbo manifold, t25 td04 turbo no shaft play at all, and a big fmic 32" long x 9" high x 3" thick $500 obo. I also have a b18b short block with spun bearing for sale for $75 also LOCAL PICK UP ONLY LOCATED IN ILLINOIS

HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471799/1 <----- L
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
K $400 was $500

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

heres the prices if i part it out.

blox fmu----------$75

log style manifold-$135

turb------------- $135

FMIC-------------$115

weapen R intake--$10

if i can check those off i will part it out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
hey.
i'm super interested. i'm willing to come check it out. i want to know a few more things tho.
PM me or IM me at gsr x civic.
hope to talk to you soon.

you arent willing to ship the turbo kit?

wow.

SOmeone should buy this and make a turbo setup for about 1000 bones.

Good Luck dOOd. :thumbsup: awesome deal.

estorvito you should change it from TLB to LBR low budget racing sounds WAY cooler ;) and thanks for the bump

and to make this kit compete all you will need to get is hard piping, oil line for the turbo, bov, and a boost controller.

to the top!

Last edited:
i have a bunch of dsm stuff layin around so i was goin to turbo my civic with the extras, where did u get that manifold or the flange to make it?

u can use any kind of turbo manifold just take it to a shot and have them set it up.. it'll cost like 30 bucks max. gl tho

bump

Back