turbo kit,or turbo'd eg hatch?? hmmm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSI91

ok,i have about 1500 dollars to spend on a turbo setup..and i was gonna buy all the important engine and fuel management stuff first..but then i went up to a local performance shop,and i saw a Eg hatch in the back...i asked them who's car it was..and they said "it was some kids...but he owed me money,so he gave me his car"...then he asked me if i wanted it..he told me it had an ls swap,and a turbo (which it does,cus i looked)...he wanted 2000 for it..but then he dropped the price to 1800,and then 1500,cus they gutted it out,cus the carpet was nasty,and because they were tryna get the car out the shop....the body of the car is in excellent condition...the b18b swap looks professional...only thing is..the kid who did the turbo setup,didnt know too much,and couldnt get the car runnin after slappin the turbo on..so they said they are just gonna put the 4-2-1 headers back on just so i can get the car home..and they said that the turbo setup will work now..cus they capped the oil lines,and re did the wiring,but they said i need to get a bigger intercooler,better piping,and some sort of Engine/fuel management...cus the intercooler looks like it came off some supercharged car (its tiny)...and the piping is real cheap lookin....so im thinkin about buying this car today..its pretty nice..and ive always wanted an eg hatch..cus of more space,and more parts (lips and stuff for egs that ef's dont have)...someone let me know what i should do....cus they said if i do wanna put the turbo back up there...to just run 4 lbs until i get the proper piping,intercooler,and E/F management.

:withstupid: now im guessing that you have a nother car so why not. shit if you want a turbo d but the ocar with that set up slap it on what ever you have and pimp the ls eg. so many opptions id do it

Back