Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

7thgen01

my buddy has a turbo kit he is trying to sell, he wanted me to post a thread to see if anyone is interested. It is a direct bolt on for a ZC motor. The turbo is a TD05 and the kit comes with Turbo, piping, intercooler, boost gauge, lines, air/fuel gauge, etc. This turbo kit will also work on any D series motor fine with a new Manifold. He is asking $1000 for complete kit, but will go lower

hey man, i don't know alot about the zc motors and stuff but will that kit bolt on to my 1gen b16a or will i need a new manifold? what kind of turbo is it? is it ball bearing? exactly what all is etc...? is it in good shape? any shaft play in the turbo? what kind of intercooler? does it have an internal or external waste gate? is it customing piping or pre-fab?

how bout some pics, email to jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com

i am interested just need more info

later
God Bless!

the turbo is a DSM turbo, it is the factory upgraded turbo off an eclipse, no shaft play, internal wastegate, ball bearing turbo, the kit comes with turbo, piping, intercooler, blow off valve, gauges, etc. i will have pics up soon. the only thing needed is a fuel pump, injectors, and a diff manifold(if not zc)

Unless you've got one hella expensive manifold or intercooler, your buddy has about $350 in parts, maybe as much as $500. Don't be taken advantage of! :blink:

Back