turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 91DA9@Oct 22 2004, 11:42 AM
Ever think he might be running race gas to hit the high numbers? Damn get a fucking life.
[post=406131]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, get a fucking clue.

he specifically said, STREET car.

race gas != street.

end of story.

I highly suggest you Check your attitude now. i won't mention it again.

whatever man. You can run race gas in a street car to acheive higher numbers. And did I ever say that I could/would build one. NO. Simply posted what has already been done. And check your own attitude.

Originally posted by civicext@Oct 19 2004, 12:22 PM
its going to be a street car
[post=404698]Quoted post[/post]​

'nuff said.

and i'm giving you a warning.
next time, you'er banned. we don't need people like you here.

In before ban.

I'd really like to see someone who posts on a board like this (read: not independently wealthy, funded by Mommy & Daddy Racing, etc) regularly run race gas in a street-driven car.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 22 2004, 12:03 PM
In before ban.

I'd really like to see someone who posts on a board like this (read: not independently wealthy, funded by Mommy & Daddy Racing, etc) regularly run race gas in a street-driven car.
[post=406163]Quoted post[/post]​

:D :p :lol: That's me!!

91DA9 - That's nice of you to come on this website and stick up for all the little people that we SO unfairly ridicule and torment. If we had more knowledgeable people like you from Honduh-tech then we would realize that we have been wasting our time on 110 hp single cams and that 600 hp civics are a dime a dozen. By cutting and pasting someone else's setup that is probably bullshitting in the first place, and telling us that race gas is for "hitting high numbers" we have all had our eyes opened. Now I realize that building a purpose built honda with 250-300 hp is not "cool", going online and bragging about your un-usable 600 wheel horsepower is. What the fuck would you want a 600 HP civic for anyway?? Jon Modica who owns Modacar (I'm sure you've heard of it) has a 689 WHEEL horsepower SI. Sweet. He can never drive it, it breaks parts all the time, you can't fill it up at Chevron, it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and it runs high tens. :thumbsdown:

I also have a friend with a 206 (yes 206) wheel horsepower EG hatch. He runs low 12s. He can fill his car up at any gas station, he rarely breaks anything, he spent less than 15K on it, and he drives it daily. Personally I would rather drive my car and give up that second and a half. Fuck, low 12s still beats vipers, ferraris, porches and the like. :thumbsup:

$15k low 12 second daily driven hatch > $150k+ high ten second never driven race car

You obviously don't know shit. So shut the fuck up before you get the :ban:

This thread got exceedingly ugly.

In before the lock.

I don't wan't 600hp in my Prelude... I don't even want 350hp.

mommy or daddy do's not flip the bills here! just like every one esle i have a job a house i have to pay for and some other bill i pay for. so if you guys were thanking my parents flipped the bill? the answer is no! im pay out of my own pocket for the hole build.

nothing wrong with this key board. i just dont give a flip shit about what i do on here. i tryed to get advice on here about the post i made but some of them on here want to ack like a jackass about it.

so all i am going to do is work on the build up see how it gos from there. :ph34r:

where are you from?
did you ever go to school?

ok... so now that we've made it blatently clear that you CAN NOT build a 600 hp street civic, would you like to rephrase your question...

based on your knowledge i would advise that you purchase a kit and have a shop install it for you...

any other questions?

and what the fuck is flip shit?!?!??!?!?!?!

mm let me see did i go to school i cant remember?? you tell me??
if that the case all you guys had to do was tell me from the beginning about my post. in stead of dogging some one out about whats they write or you get a laugh out of dogging people on here.

I get a laugh out of "dogging" people on here. Listen kid, no one "dogged" you or made fun of your speech impediment here. However, when super avenger came to your rescue and told Brian how to run his own website, he got smacked the fuck down. We don't need that holier than thou shit here. We get quite enough thank you.

You don't need, or want a 600 hp civic. Hell, you don't need or want a 400hp civic. (OK, you may want one, but you sure as hell don't need it) If your typing skill is any indication of your driving skill then god help us.

ooh my damn

this shit made me laugh so hard i'm crying
Listen kid, no one "dogged" you or made fun of your speech impediment here.

but seriously.. do some research on your own and show us you have a basic understanding of the subject and then we will give you all the help we can... but do not expect us to do the hours of reading for you

one i never beern good with typing! i do race when i get a chance but it is not at a track. ive been wanting to take the car to the track to see what it runs. i work so much i do not have a chance to go. and for my diving it is very good. won some races and lost someraces but that is life. i would like to go to track more to get my et up. was thanking about going to a few races next to see how i do

but after the new yr i going to pull the motor out and get stated on the build up. if any one wants me to keep them posted let me know ill send you pics of every thing as i go..

for you sohcslammer i am cool with it if you are??

if you want i can make a list of every thing done to the car? most of it was done by me.. i would say 75 to 85% give or take. the motor swop i toke it in to have done yrs ago. people have help me alot with the car over the yrs witch i do thank them.

like i said i am not "perfect"

Originally posted by civicext@Oct 22 2004, 04:15 PM
one i never beern good with typing! i do race when i get a chance but it is not at a track. ive been wanting to take the car to the track to see what it runs. i work so much i do not have a chance to go. and for my diving it is very good. won some races and lost someraces but that is life. i would like to go to track more to get my et up. was thanking about going to a few races next to see how i do

but after the new yr i going to pull the motor out and get stated on the build up. if any one wants me to keep them posted let me know ill send you pics of every thing as i go..

for you sohcslammer i am cool with it if you are??

if you want i can make a list of every thing done to the car? most of it was done by me.. i would say 75 to 85% give or take. the motor swop i toke it in to have done yrs ago. people have help me alot with the car over the yrs witch i do thank them.

like i said i am not "perfect"
[post=406255]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't even know what to say to that.

Yes. I am cool with it. I guess. What am I cool with again?

Originally posted by civicext@Oct 22 2004, 04:15 PM
the motor swop i toke it in to have done yrs ago
[post=406255]Quoted post[/post]​

Before I found the exhaust leak in my piping I was toking on gas fumes and let me tell you, it was not cool at all.

On a side note, I have so much ear wax build up in my ear from this stupid flu I can't even here my phone ringing with the volume all the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back