Turbo Kits out there

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fr17724

Now i know theres hundreds of kits out there i have a fully built b20vtec and am looking to turbo it what kits would reccommend and why im looking for 300 whp

I wouldn't recommend a kit at all. Piecing together a kit makes a lot more sense since you can pick out the parts you want and that are best for your application.

Yes my engine is built for boost havent taken it to the dyno yet because its not tuned well enough so i just bought hondata s300 should be here today and whats a good website to use to get my own stuff for a turbo piece together

oh no, that you can research yourself, there are lots of articles and topics on this.

i found a great website that lets u pick and choose all kinds of parts for ur turbo set up but it ends up being just as expensive as a good kit

^ If you want good stuff, you need to pay the price.

Turbocharging a car isn't cheap in the least respect, especially if you are using quality parts and buying things new.

The only way its really cheap is if you do a junkyard setup, or mix new parts with used parts, etc.

A good way to do it is get the turbo and wastegate new, and get a used mani, bov, intercooler, something like that. Do some research and you'll see.

All of these guys are right. Follow their advice, do some research and you will all of your answers. That way you can actually learn something along the way by having to read about what you need. Use the "search" feature to look up turbo posts. As soon as you start finding parts that you want, feel free to ask us about them. We will be more than glad to help you then. :D Good luck on your build my friend.

Hmm, I may run into the same dilemma as well, as my goals are 330hp. 440cc injectors have been suggested to me here and there, but I am not really sure whether they will be running at over 90% capacity if I did end up running them. I would suggest looking around at other peoples turbo builds with the same power goals you have. I've read a lot and 550cc injectors seem to be the best for my goal, but again, I'm not even up to that part in my build to have done extensive research on them as of yet. Best of luck to you once again.

440c are a joke for turbo charged cars!!! best bet is the 100CC injectors... I'm buying my turbo kit from Full-Race.com i know people who had them loved it and they pretty cheap for a full turbo-kit... The one im buying is only 4200 and boost up to 700whp... Ya your not going to use that much but they have a nice one for only 4k that will give you 540whoFull-Race Motorsports LLC Call us toll free at (866) FULL-RACE

maybe check peakboost.. i know they have legit kits.. for around the 3000 dollar mark.. or if you want to go cheaper.. buy a good turbo, wg, bov,manifold,and an ebay intercooler and then make your own downpipe, dumptube, ic piping. its not that cheap but cheaper then the full kit

Back