turbo ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djking112

i got a 91 ls im buildin for boost rite now its close to gettin done. now i just have a few ?s i was wondering if i need an inline adjustable fpr if im running a afpr on the fuel rail. also can i not use my o2 sensor or will the car fail to run properly. im goin to be running dsm 450cc injectors, stock head with 3 angle valvejob, then i have arias pistons with a .020 over bore, and eagle hbeam rods, a block guard, exedy stage 1 clutch, apexi afc neo, msd 6 btm does anyone have an idea of the power i can make with this setup ive been told the injectors run out at round 270-280 whp and as well as upwards as 350whp

your gonna need to run 750's if your wanting that king of power as well as upgrade your fuel pump a walbero 255 should do just fine and maybe you should switch to a wideband instead of the o2 and what kind of ems are you gonna run hondata, fmu, chrome, motech?

alrite ya i already have a walbro 255 installed an im usin an apexi afc neo.

hmmmm i prolly wouldn't of gone with that choice but it's what ever you want

for one thing data loging is an important issue being able to adjust your timing from your laptop systems like hondata give you alot more options to tune with

those are also great things for a good tune with the afc you cant really control that all you really can do is control the fuel

You might want to look into investing in an engine management system (hondata, chrome, AEM...etc.). If you want to get ur car tuned for it's best performance ur gonna need it. Running your stock ecu will only get you so far.

Back