Turbo manifolds, charge pipes, socketed ECU's and more.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CoreyR

I have a bunch of shit i have to get rid of thats lying around taking up space and i got a bunch of bill/christmas shopping to pay for. if you dont like the prices then make an offer. if i dont reply back then your offer probably insulted me :p please dont PM me asking to change flanges on anything or make additional parts. lower pricin for pickup.
B series thingamajig manifold, byproduct of boredness. ill put any turbo flange or wastegate flange on it included in price. its wierd/ugly looking but will get your car turboed. $275 shipped
Picture125.jpg

D series log non a/c t3 flange. was installed on a car and started twice. hasnt even discolored. $150 shipped
Picture128-1.jpg

3 ram horns 1 D series 2 b seriess. the welds on the left one (b series) aint as opretty as the rest. $300 for the one on the left and $400 each on the other 2. all T3 flanged and a wastegate will be added.
Picture129.jpg

D series Shorty manifold T3 flange. $200 shipped with a wastegate flange.
Picture137.jpg

mini ram T3 ac compatible setup. fits T3 frame turbos. no T3/T4's. 5 bolt DP with flex + bungs and dump tube. $475 shipped.
Picture139.jpg

D seires 14b log. fits a/c on cable tranny cars. wont clear slave cylinder with comp housing on pass side on hydro tranny cars. $150 shipped.
Picture140.jpg

D series T3 manifold. comp housing must be mounted on pass side. can clear a/c with 2.5 downpipe only. $175 shipped
Picture143.jpg

HF manifold. you know what its for. $40 shipped
Picture142-1.jpg

USED D series 14b log. i had this on my old hatch a while ago. i started to sandblast it and will finish before it ships. comes with the dumptube i used for free. i also have a 14b turbo if you want it all. $100 shipped for the mani/DT or $200 shipped with the turbo.
Picture149-1.jpg

EF charge pipes off my hatch made from mild steel. comes with a DSM BOV mounted on the lower coldside pipe for stealth. no couplers or any of that. $125 shipped.
Picture150-1.jpg

EG charge pipes COLD SIDE ONLY. made from aluminum and painted black. Greddy BOV flange. $60 shipped.
Picture153-1.jpg

94+ integra charge pipes. a little surface rust from sitting for a couple months. comes with whatever BOV flange you want. $150 shipped.
Picture160-1.jpg

Socketed P06 ECU converted to VTEC with datalogging cable. ill burn a map for whatever you want with uberdata or crome. $120 shipped
Picture154.jpg

Socketed OBD1 PR4 ECU. ill burn whatever map you want with uberdata or crome. $100 shipped
Picture157.jpg

Damn good looking stuff at awesome prices... and I just happen to have a 14b and a D block. Hmm. Oh well, I'm supposed to be getting my STD manifold tomorrow. Bump for you! Got any extra KA-E manifolds?

Damn good looking stuff at awesome prices... and I just happen to have a 14b and a D block. Hmm. Oh well, I'm supposed to be getting my STD manifold tomorrow. Bump for you! Got any extra KA-E manifolds?

if by KA-E you talking about those nissam motors then no. :)

Back