1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo manifolds, charge pipes, socketed ECU's and more.

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by CoreyR, Dec 4, 2006.

1. CoreyR

CoreyR Senior Member

I have a bunch of shit i have to get rid of thats lying around taking up space and i got a bunch of bill/christmas shopping to pay for. if you dont like the prices then make an offer. if i dont reply back then your offer probably insulted me :p please dont PM me asking to change flanges on anything or make additional parts. lower pricin for pickup.
    B series thingamajig manifold, byproduct of boredness. ill put any turbo flange or wastegate flange on it included in price. its wierd/ugly looking but will get your car turboed. $275 shipped
    [​IMG]
    D series log non a/c t3 flange. was installed on a car and started twice. hasnt even discolored. $150 shipped
    [​IMG]
    3 ram horns 1 D series 2 b seriess. the welds on the left one (b series) aint as opretty as the rest. $300 for the one on the left and $400 each on the other 2. all T3 flanged and a wastegate will be added.
    [​IMG]
    D series Shorty manifold T3 flange. $200 shipped with a wastegate flange.
    [​IMG]
    mini ram T3 ac compatible setup. fits T3 frame turbos. no T3/T4's. 5 bolt DP with flex + bungs and dump tube. $475 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    D seires 14b log. fits a/c on cable tranny cars. wont clear slave cylinder with comp housing on pass side on hydro tranny cars. $150 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    D series T3 manifold. comp housing must be mounted on pass side. can clear a/c with 2.5 downpipe only. $175 shipped
    [​IMG]
    HF manifold. you know what its for. $40 shipped
    [​IMG]
    USED D series 14b log. i had this on my old hatch a while ago. i started to sandblast it and will finish before it ships. comes with the dumptube i used for free. i also have a 14b turbo if you want it all. $100 shipped for the mani/DT or $200 shipped with the turbo.
    [​IMG]
    EF charge pipes off my hatch made from mild steel. comes with a DSM BOV mounted on the lower coldside pipe for stealth. no couplers or any of that. $125 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    EG charge pipes COLD SIDE ONLY. made from aluminum and painted black. Greddy BOV flange. $60 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    94+ integra charge pipes. a little surface rust from sitting for a couple months. comes with whatever BOV flange you want. $150 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    Socketed P06 ECU converted to VTEC with datalogging cable. ill burn a map for whatever you want with uberdata or crome. $120 shipped
    [​IMG]
    Socketed OBD1 PR4 ECU. ill burn whatever map you want with uberdata or crome. $100 shipped
    [​IMG]

2. CoreyR

CoreyR Senior Member

bump it up.

3. goldHB94

goldHB94 New Member

bump

yo guys good shit buy it up!bump!

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Damn good looking stuff at awesome prices... and I just happen to have a 14b and a D block. Hmm. Oh well, I'm supposed to be getting my STD manifold tomorrow. Bump for you! Got any extra KA-E manifolds?

5. CoreyR

CoreyR Senior Member

if by KA-E you talking about those nissam motors then no. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted