TURBO MANIFOLDS FOR SALE!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

website is not even on any more

Notice: This domain name expired on 12/08/06 and is pending renewal or deletion

you buy from them then you support racist scamming pricks. just search google

hotrex site;homemadeturbo.com

and youll see all the bs he brings.

shut the fuck up. you not even buying from him your buying from corey. coreyr is on here. never once in the last 5 months has there been one problem, i now for a fact because i was part of there company for awhile. no one has ever even been scamed like other people say, josh took awhile to ship stuff out. shit has changed.

The issue where shipping times everyone got there parts(as far as I know) just took a long time but that whas a fucking year ago

000_0650.jpg

000_0651.jpg

000_0652.jpg

000_0649.jpg

000_0670.jpg

101_0071.jpg

000_0665.jpg

000_0666.jpg

000_0668.jpg

000_0669.jpg

000_0672.jpg

000_0673.jpg

000_0674.jpg

all manis are stainless sched 10 with mild steel flanges. tig welded and guarenteed not to crack//

prices are as follows. add 15 dollars for external wastegate

log mani----175 shipped
shorty -------195 shipped
ramhorn--------350 shipped
mini ram-----------245 shipped

lemme know if theres something yuo need.

i can do any flange combo or i also just sell collectors or whatnot

can i get a few pics of how the turbo sits on a b series ramhorn manifold with external wastgate?? very interested
?? the prices on here dont match you web site are these prices current for handaswap members

you buy from them then you support racist scamming pricks. just search google

hotrex site;homemadeturbo.com

and youll see all the bs he brings.
Seriously, shut the fuck up. Don't bring up drama and then not back it up with any info. And I love your sig(sarcasm). I know your type and I've put plenty of them on their ass.

there is a reason josh is fat and now out of business,

rofl.

josh... fat... baahahahahah he's 300 lbs of ripped human flesh. i'm a big dude, and i look tiny next to him. lol

out of business? hardly. in fact, they are talking about moving to a bigger shop soon.

I will admit, there are some business issues on their end.... forgetting people ordered stuff, shipping slow, etc. Most of this has been addressed by corey handling more of the business side of things, and leaving josh in the shop doing the fabbing and welding.

He works his ass off. its not like hes slacking off. I've been to breakfast with him recently at 4am. he was just coming home from the shop, and I, well, couldn't sleep like usual.

Realize, you're ordering a custom, hand-built item. and that takes time, and there's probably XX in front of you.

can i get a few pics of how the turbo sits on a b series ramhorn manifold with external wastgate?? very interested
?? the prices on here dont match you web site are these prices current for handaswap members

just wondering on my ??????

Is hot rex still alive..i havnt seen a post from him on any of the sites in well it feels like a year....

josh is still alive! i work with him and cory at the new shop and they are swamped with work lately! they got in to DSM manifolds and that have been there every night till 2 am at time workin to keep all the people happy! and to make shure every thing gets shipped out on time!
soslo if you still want a manifold PM me and i will give you the shop email adress or a number to call and get your order in. soory for josh not replyin sooner!
heres a pic of my old topmount set up! great stuff!
https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/lets-see-your-cars-whats-em-79892/3.html

Last edited:
if you can tell me which would work best on a crx with a b18 im interested, the turbos a t3 t4

shut the fuck up. you not even buying from him your buying from corey. coreyr is on here. never once in the last 5 months has there been one problem, i now for a fact because i was part of there company for awhile. no one has ever even been scamed like other people say, josh took awhile to ship stuff out. shit has changed.

i could point out at least one person on this site STILL waiting for a manifold MONTHS after he ordered it...
i would never order from this guy

please tell me so i could inform corey who it is and what they ordered. i highly doubt that it was paid for already though. and by months what do you mean2? ost manifold makers are in a 2 month wait right now.

Back