turbo mini me help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lopez610

So i got a d15b8. Gonna put a z6 head on it and boost it at 7psi. What do i need i got the head and turbo but im not sure what timing belt and head gaskets to buy? Should i swap the cam gears from my old head? And i was thinking about using the left side horn buttton as my vtec button haha. I know dont do that. What ever ill use it at high rpms. And the oil feed and drain lines for the turbo. Not sure where they go. To the oil pan?

1992 civic cx hatch.

why not just hook VTEC up properly?
i dont know much single cammers, so i cant help you with the timing belt and gaskets.
as for the oil feed and return lines, the typical setup is this:
sandwich plate on the oil filter housing, run an oil line from there to the turbocharger (feed).
the return line goes to the pan. youre going to need a pan with a hole for a fitting in it already, or weld one in. the return line should be all "downhill" no kinks, sharp curves, and should be as short and direct as possible.

Tapped the oil pan today looks good. Figured out the oil feed out. Swapped the head forgot the oil restrictorin the block so my vtec wont work haha suck now to take that out tomorrow. New stage 2 cam and adjustable cam gear. D16 intaake mani. Turbo install in progress. 3" exhaist all the way back. Now im trying to figure out the wastegate and bov vacuum lines and how to put the vaccuum lines it has into my ic piping without welding a flange on them. Got a p28 and afc neo. Its a working progress ha

Back