Turbo Mirage buildup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Complete KYB AGX shocks and H&R lowering springs. i decided to scrub the eibachs as these have better fitment.

agxhr.JPG

An extra intake plenum, complete. ive already got a bored and turbo tb on, so ill just bore and sell this sucker.

iplenum.JPG

Going on the car friday... in 205/50/r14.
yo_avs_es_100_ci2_l.jpg

autocross???

bring it on. :worthy:

custom. :D

im using the existing ones, which is what KYB recommends. ill have to drill the boot hole a hair bigger, though. ill also sandblast and paint them some vivid color much alike my calipers and drums.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 25 2004, 11:47 PM
you wouldn't happen to want to give me that quilt in the first pic ehh.....

Clayton,

You're getting soft - noticing quilts instead of car parts! :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 25 2004, 10:58 PM
custom. :D

im using the existing ones, which is what KYB recommends. ill have to drill the boot hole a hair bigger, though. ill also sandblast and paint them some vivid color much alike my calipers and drums.

schweet.

what about the upper strut mounts, going custom or what? Gonna mess with camber plates? strut tower brace?

I must know all... :D

stock strut mounts. why would i have to change them? i will have strut tower braces, and i may make some sort of "comptech" bar for the rear.

dont need camber plates. im only dropping an inch. these cars dont sit as funky as civics do, i have a bit more room to play with, and my front end is semi-adjustable.

I dunno why you'd need to change em. Just asking. :p

:wtf: :unsure: :huh:

Sooo.... where's the turbo stuff? This seems to me more like a suspension build then a turbo build.

uh, yea.

no sense in putting on the turbo if i cant get the power to the ground. im stuck on saving to move out instead of buying an safc2 and some other junk i need. ive already got the turbo and the manifold should be here anyday.

its ok noah. id still take you in autocross, NA anyways. :lol:

we'll see... i'm replacing the 4 year old blown rear struts soon, and doing some overall maintenance on the car, and takin the front KYB's off of the ONE setting this year.

april 4th?? Thats gonna be difficult for me.... I'm working 3rd shift in bloomfield from the 1st to the 14th.... Maybe... I dunno... I'd have to stay at my sister's in west hartford, and I won't stay there unless she lets me park my car in her garage... I'm not leaving it on the street in west hartford.

thats totally understandable. i hate leaving my car on the street also. :D

there is another one 2 weeks from that one. i may or may not make it - front suspension/tranny/oil pan gasket may be in the way.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 1 2004, 07:05 AM
april 4th?? Thats gonna be difficult for me.... I'm working 3rd shift in bloomfield from the 1st to the 14th.... Maybe... I dunno... I'd have to stay at my sister's in west hartford, and I won't stay there unless she lets me park my car in her garage... I'm not leaving it on the street in west hartford.

What part of West Hartford? I have leave my crx and truck in west hartford on the road all the time with no problems.

umm... im trying to remember... its where all those condos are.... off the exit for whatever park or something like that... i cant remember the name of it...

Back