Turbo oil feed and return question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hasid Lafre

Master of the obvious
I knwo with turbo systems you got to get your feed from somewhere but with honda Iam not sure, and the return would go to the oil pan.

but Iw as surfing around and I seen that soemthign liek this. some say they have a in and out line on them. would this work for for a feed and return system for a turbo setup?

Oil Filter Adapters - summitracing.com

the sandwhich filter is the easiest IMO. the other method is to youse the pressure sending unit (just up and to the left of the filter on the back of the block. it requires a bspt fitting
ordering a pre-made setup is usually the easiest
stealthmode//performance Oil Line Kit

thats a good package

Cool B, Yeah I wasent sure if honda motors has a pressure oil fitting near the filter or not. I havent messed with hondas "that" much.

With the sandwhich filter thingy would I be abel to plug the turbo return line to it so I wouldent have to tap the pan?

Or does it not pull the oil like the other end would have positive pressure to send the oil.

Last edited:
no, it's a one way system. it needs to drain via gravity back into the pan (above the fluid level)

All you need for oil supply is a simple 10 dollar tee. You can find these tees at performance shops, that simply thread inline into your oil pressure switch. The oil pressure switch comes out, threads into the tee, the tee threads into the block where the pressure switch was. You now have a reliable oil supply for your turbo!:)

Back