Turbo on 88 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahauge

OK i just got this turbo for 75 bucks from a buddy and it is good. the reason why it is so cheap is because he wrecked his car. Any way it is the A/R 42 made by Garrett. And I was wondering on how it would spool and how my motor would handle it? Stock D15B2 If you could please let me know on how well it would handle. I would be running around 5-8 psi boost.

ya the dx is no good for turbo the two injectors wont let you have enought fuel plus they tend to have lean conditions during non boosted condition so i would not try it but he if you do i have a motor to sell you

not sure on what size it is it doesn't say on the turbo but I know it is small. allso how many psi do you think it would put out? Would the D15B2 handle it?

you might want to look into doing the mpfi conversion as well. i forgot about th 2 injector BS

How is that turbo in general is it a piece of poo and no good to even attempt to put it on or it is worth the time and money?

Back