turbo on a 91 accord ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91stockEX

I bought a turbo off of ebay and it is off of a eclips gsx its a t25 turbo and i want to put it on my 91 accord but if i look at the flag part the turbo is facing the wrong way so i was wondering if there if some type of flang that i could buy to make the turbo mount the other way ( correct way)

if u can get ur hands on a dsm manifold with very little modification it bolts up. you have to grind a tad of your block off for the turbo to clear but its definatly a clean install once its done, a buddy of mine is running this setup and no problems or complaints yet, after 6 months of having it done.

Hey thanks a lot i thought that mabe i would have to find some way to fab up some time of medal adpater thingy.

no problem. your parts list should look something like this.

dsm turbo
dsm manifold
some sort of intercooler (dsm works great)
dsm 450cc injectors and clips
jb weld
blow off (dsm tehe)
downpipe unless you want to cause an unusual amount of attention to yourself
oil supply and return lines
tap fitting for oil return line into your pan
i would recomend some sort of tunning program such as hondata, chrome, or uberdata. which one you use is up to you they all have their advantages and disadvantages.
im quite sure i have overlooked something but that should get you started.

I have a DSM hybrid turbo setup for sale, I'll throw in a chip programmed to what my tune is now with it. You will just need to hack off some of the block as mentioned above, and buy a socketted ECU, P06 is what I used. I'm using 550cc injectors instead of the DSM 450's, so if you change from that you will need to change the fuel multiplier in Crome to adjust for the smaller injectors.

It will include:
Mani, already ported and modified to fit teh F22 head
EVO3 turbo, about 15K miles on it
O2 housing with open wastegate dump
2.5" downpipe
Custom 3" CAI
IC piping and Front Mount Intercooler
Water cooling lines and T's
Oil filter sandwhich adapter

uhoh.jpg

uhoh1.jpg

how much you asking if no one else wants to buy it? i dont want to cop someones dream setup but if no one else wants it i might be interested.

No one is interested, its available.

Prolly $1250 shipped. You will need to buy your own injectors and the pipe from the BOV to the TB. I'm keeping that piece since I coiled copper tubing around it for that Ghetto Freeze kit I made. I will include a Ported O2 housing from a DSM so you dont have to have the open dump for the wastegate. I will cut the downpipe right underneath the oil pan to make it easy to adapt to. Its a 2.5" if you were wondering.

finished.jpg

(Thats the pipe with the coils on it)

yo im tryin to do the same thing...i dont wanna ut the piping off ebay becuase im not try to get the wrong shit....where did you get that piping at?

u have a 92 accord ex coupe. are you using the stock F22? how much hp do you have? have you made other modifications? the only thing i've done to my motor is a cold air intake, but my goal is to hit 3oo+hp. any advice you could give me would be very helpful.

stock f22 motor i wanna try to do it as cheap as possible.... short ram intake

Back