Turbo on a Civic CX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VizualXTC

My cuzin recently bought a 92 Civic CX HB and he has the stock D15 engine. I laughed at the diameter of the intake tubing and the TB. He's pushin like 70HP out of that beast, which isn't nearly enough for him. I was thinkin a small turbo, possibly a T25, would give him a little more power and tide his power cravings for now. I have never fooled around inside thise engine so I have no idea of the size/strength of the internals. Has anyone here turbocharged this little 1.5L engine? If so, how much pressure did you run, and how much power did you get? I was thinkin pushin about 5-7 psi just to get him the taste. That should get him somewhere between 90 and 110 HP for him to play with. Also, how's the fuel delivery on the D15. What LPH/PPH are the injectors and fuel pump? I know absolutly nothing about this engine. Will D16 injectors fit into the D15? Thanks for any help you can provide.

~Ryan~

tell your friend to just go out and buy a b16a2 it will fit in there really easy i think it will be more worth will for your friend. just my 2 cents

Back