turbo or not to turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wiplashls

im sure it has been discussed before but i am new to the game in a way i used to have a nissan sentra ser but now i have gotten into a 90 acura integra ls 4 dr, it is fast as is but i want the most bang for my buck, a couple of freinds said that a turbo on a b 18 would send me screamin down the road but i am not quite sure on that onei want to find out from past integra owners what the did with the turbo situation on a b 18, i guess i want to find out how much integrity my integra has :worthy: :axe:

A boosted ls motor will be fast. It would be a pretty nice sleeper, a 4 door boosted integra. Also, the best bang for your buck is almost always turbo.

I agree boost it, compression is low, rods and the block can take it, but be careful u might have to rebuild the motor depending on the miles...

build your own turbo kit. get a nice brand new turbo, and intercooler from a reputable site, and build the rest of your kit yourself. its fun and money-friendly

Back