turbo parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

power_b18c_ek

i have a t3/t04e turbo...type rs blow of valve...huge front mount intercooler and manual boost controller and selling it for $300. will ship but at owners expense...can pick it up if live close by. im located in georgia...selling it cause i bought a turbo kit so won't be needing these parts anymore​

myintercooler3.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture197.jpg

what is the trim/ar.? and do you have paypal?

Last edited:
alright i guess i can part out these turbo parts...need to sell them asap...give me some offers

Last edited:
I got an extra front bumper laying around and I am located in Georgia. hit me up if interested.

300 for all that stuff?
what brand is it all? got better pics?
im interested and can paypal money whenever.

i got it on ebay from this one company call autodynasty...i believe it's a no name brand...just replica parts but all are still new in the box...naw i don't have any other pics...but it's a .57 trim turbo...greddy type rs replica bov...huge 32x12x4 intercooler and a manual boost controller...like i said all parts are still new in the box...never been used

AutoDynasty is crap - sorry bro - but ask most forced induction enthusiast...the turbo stuff on sale for ebay - that majority of the time is junk! I was suckered into to - but if its to good to be true it most likly is...

Back