turbo parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yellow21

i gots for sale a t3/4e turbo internally wastegated with a 57 series trim for the compressor, it is brand spankin new, i bought it from down2turbo on ebay about 3 months ago and was going to turbo my new b18 engine but i ran out of money and just threw nitrous at my stock d motor. anywho i paid 400 for this turbo without shipping and id let it go for 250 shipped its brand new, I also have a custom turbo manifold made for this turbo and it is even jet coated it fits a b18a motor. id like 150 for it, it has 1 3/4" tubes all equal length it was custom made by a local speed shop and its sweet. and the prices i gave are shipped prices, just hit me an email and we can work things out, I even have a blitz turbo timer and electronic boost controller but i have no clue what there worth or the model numbers cause there used and well they look rough but they work perfectly fine. id let them go for 40 bux a pop shipped each... let me know guys I also have a b18 and a b20 complete motors

Back