1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

turbo question

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by hondaaccord94, Jun 12, 2005.

1. hondaaccord94

hondaaccord94 Member

ok guys i have ordered a t3/to4e turbonetics turbo,turbonetic representatives told me that the turbo should be at full power at around 3900rpm,so i think its a very nice turbo but i have a few questions because its my first time with a turbo car.ok i have a h22a motor all stock.im planning on running about 240-260whp on a good tune.my question is will the motor blow or not some people tell me that h22s have been known to blow under boost.you guys think i might have to work on the bottom end or its not necessary?im not going to be pushing the living crap out of my car, its daily driven but i dont race on streets i go to the track on weekends so im not gonna be abusing it every day. if i do need to work on my bottom end what do u guys voulch for?

2. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

for 240-260 whp you should not need to build the bottom end at all. should only take you about 7 or 8 psi to get atleast that amount of power. juast be sure to buy a good fuel management system and get a good tune. Youll make atleast the amoutn of power you want and should def be safe.

3. hondaaccord94

hondaaccord94 Member

what fuel management system is recommended for a t3/to4e turbonetics turbo any suggestions i think they are sending me some cheap junk,cant i just get uberdata or hondata and be alright with it.any suggestions, thanx

4. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

Yes, get uberdata or hondata, don't use the stuff that they send you, it's junk.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted