Turbo S2000 Crx!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish i could read what they are typing.
how do you find this crap? lol

nice picture though :p

GOOD LORD!! that thing is FUCKING BADASS!!! i wonder what it does in the 1/4 mile...

im tripping over this pic:

gato.gif

LOL

i would also be disapointed if that thing didnt run 7's or something....900hp in a gutted crx, thats insane. i bet it snaps whelliebars like mad. id pay a dollar to see it run :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 16 2003, 01:22 AM

hell yeah that pic fuckin rocks
i gotta teach my cat to spin <_<

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 16 2003, 12:22 AM
GOOD LORD!! that thing is FUCKING BADASS!!! i wonder what it does in the 1/4 mile...

gato.gif

LOL

That's my new avatar, y0! Got it about 1/2 an hour ago...and that thing is badass, but Micah is right.

damn sol that thing has anodized fittings in the engine, and custom paint, are you sure hes not a RICER. :lol: :lol:

i'm in love with that setup...a turbo S2K motor in a CRX drag car...dddrrrooooolllll....and it's RWD....ooooohhhhhhh.... :huh:

an NA 1.6L crx (they have 1.6Ls right, or is it 1.5, i'm rusty on my honda engines) that was RWD would be fun...i wonder if it'd drift good???

p.s. that car owns

i got one question, if the s2000 engine is dohc, why does it look so skinny? it just seems wierd.

Back