turbo set up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you need to DL the software.

After you've DL'ed it, theres a bunch of maps, my case I'd start with the LS basemap. You'd then adjust the fuel, ignition and boost tables according to your set-up.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 25 2005, 02:07 PM
you need to DL the software.

After you've DL'ed it, theres a bunch of maps, my case I'd start with the LS basemap. You'd then adjust the fuel, ignition and boost tables according to your set-up.
[post=491218]Quoted post[/post]​

using your everyday laptop?
how does that connect?

to datalog you would need more modification with a Nokia Cellphone USB cable wired into the ECU as well.

To program the chip you can use your PC or Laptop.

To datalog, you most likely would need a Laptop. It would defenitly be beneficial if you wanted to "street tune" it.

that won't just plug in though. you need to have the ecu modified to accept that port.

porjectteg (kevin) can set you up with a full uberdata system with the datalogging mod.... give him a holler

Originally posted by stedscivic@Apr 25 2005, 09:43 PM
bump
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Bump what? Do the damn thing! Everyone here has steered you in the right direction. My two cents: Solder right the first time. Don't do it and call it "acceptably messy". That's bad for your blood pressure.

well, I'd say ask/search over at H-T also. They use it a lot. But if you don't search there they probably won't help you.

if they said the nokia cable wont work they lied. People have been using it ever since it was discovered. Granted, the serial probably works better.

I believe that program is for the actual burning of the chip. I can't remember the Uberdata site. I think it was pgmfi.org or ecimulti.com, google it up, I'm too lazy right now.

Back