1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL turbo setup/Trade

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by madracer, Dec 27, 2008.

1. madracer

madracer Boosting B16A2

[​IMG]These is the items I have for trade:

1: T3 Turbo 45 trim .42 A/R Cold side .48 A/R Hot side
    spools up from 2800 rpm on a stock B16A2 motor. (Used). in great working order..

2: T04E turbo T3/T4 57 trim .50 A/R Cold side .63 A/R Hot side, (Brand New) never used...

3: 1 set of great working DSM 450 Injectors still on the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]car[/color][/color].

4: I have a nice xspower intercooler in great shape still on the car...

5: Almost new Tial 38mm Wastegate used only for 200 miles still on the car...

6: Nice almost new TurboXS Manual [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]boost [COLOR=blue !important]controller[/color][/color][/color] still on the car...

7: I have 2 brand new Turbo manifold one is a Meutek and the other is a no name brand [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]cast [COLOR=blue !important]iron[/color][/color][/color] manifold, both will use a 38mm wastegate...never used....they both A/C compartable.....

8: Almost new Autometer [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Boost [COLOR=blue !important]Guage[/color][/color][/color], this guage have the Carbonfiber background...still on the car...

9: Real HKS SSQV BOV still in car and in great working order
    I will include all piping i have for this setup...........

All these items is in great shape and working order.....

I will trade all this for a set of: Stage 2 Cams with springs/[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]retainers[/color][/color] and OBD1 injectors like in the 300's etc...
    Reason for is that i'm going back to All motor......[​IMG] injectors must be setup for the obd1 as my car is wired with a resistor box and i refuse to rewire the car....

You can call me 561-255-9958 or pm me.....
    Thank you...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Where in Florida are you located my friend, how about posting some pictures and would you mind PM'ing me some prices for the BOV, Wastegate, and Intercooler please? I only wish the piping would work, but this will go on my D16. Thanks! :thumbsup:

EDIT: What brand is the T04E?

3. madracer

madracer Boosting B16A2

I will try to get pictures tomorrow, the T04E is a no brand but brand new never used.....and I'm in West Palm Beach Florida....

4. 96ekhatch

96ekhatch New Member

how much would u just sell this set up for?

5. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

X2

6. knuteiriktveiten

knuteiriktveiten New Member

the intercooler piping would fit unless you had a gsr right?

7. madracer

madracer Boosting B16A2

Please delete this add.....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted